Dragonball Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Limitless

The Dragonball RPG that has Limitless Possibilities.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joining as Tarble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Joining as Tarble Empty
PostSubject: Joining as Tarble   Joining as Tarble I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:12 pm

1 Character: Tarble

2 Email Address: kenji_fierens@hotmail.com

3 Are you good, Evil, or Neutral: Neutral

4 Write a story the Character you wish to play as, must be at least 200 words:

Deep in the night. It was bad weather. There was thunder and it was raining. Tarble couldn't sleep. He had nightmares about his family and about the people off Vegeta. He went out bed and went looking for his low class warriors. He opened the door and saw them sleeping in bed. He closed the door and went looking for his best mate. He was sleeping to. Only Tarble was up. He couldn't sleep by his nightmares. Then he decided that he goes to train. He grabbed his stuff like his weighted shirt and his shoes.

Tarble went outside the house. Still raining. But he can use it to cool off. He went to the training spot and began to train. He concentrated himself and listens to the rain. He did some kung fu moves. Slowly and powerful. He slightly moved his feet over the ground. Comes into his fighting stance. He did punch several times in the air. The rain didn't touch Tarble that moment when he punched forwards. Then he took a step forwards and kicked several times in the air. It looked liked he wanted to kick the rain drops. So fast was he.

He did that for couple off minutes. Then he was ready with his warming up. Then he powered up. His aura pushed the rain away from Tarble. Tarble had so much rage in him. He jumped in the air and punched and kicked several times in the dark sky. The landed and dashed forwards to some trees and jumped from tree to tree. Then he came back to the middle point. He was panting a bit. Then he yelled "I won’t let that happen!!!!!!" Birds where flying out the trees by Tarbles voice. "I will be the strongest and defend every one"

Then Tarble felt down on the ground. He was out off his energy.

The next morning when he woke up he was wet. He thought he dreamed it. But no he actually did everything. But how came he was back home in his bed. Is there a mystery guy??

Days past away. Tarble still didn't know who the mystery guy was. Till today. Tarble was training on is training spot when there came a man asking for to join. The man had dark clothes with a dark cape. You couldn't see his face. He had scars on his hands. "I suppose you're Tarble" said the guy against Tarble. Tarble was surprised that the man knew his name. He thought that the man was a fan or something. But no. Then man threw off his cape and showed his face. It was Danko. An old enemy from Tarbles past.

"Why that face" said Danko "Long time no see eh". Tarble was surprised by seeing Danko. But he had one question. Why didn't he kill Tarble when he was KO and lying down on the ground? No one would notice it. "You saved my life.........I'm changed" said Danko. Tarble was happy to hear that. So he helped Tarble that night.

But Danko wanted a spar between friends; see if Tarble was still the stronger of the two. Tarble couldn't say no against a spar. The two fighters took there fighting stance and stand over each other. "Let’s do this" said Tarble. He dashed to Danko and did a rush off several punches. Danko blocked the first five. But then he got hit and smacked down on the ground. "That’s a long time ago I felt this" laughed Danko to Tarble. Then he dashed to Tarble. He did the same. And Tarble blocked also the first five and then he got hit. The two men where equal in strength.

The fight took allot off energy from the both fighters. But no one wanted to give up. Tarble was hit and flew back several meters back. "I have something new" he smiled. "Ka-me-ha-me-haaaaa!!" he yelled. Tarble fired his Ki blast . Danko saw the blue coming in his direction. "I have also something new" he said. Danko fired a Ki blast against the Ki blast . There was a big shock when the two s came together. Tarble powered up his and also Danko. They where back equal. The two ki blasts made a big crater in the ground. Tarble was winning the ki battle. Danko had spend allot off energy in the whole fight. Then Tarble was stronger and beat Danko with the ki battle. The two ki blasts went to Danko and he got hit.

Danko was hit and got smacked into a mountain several feet away. Then he felt down on the ground on his chess. The spar was over. Danko was totally damage. "I don't give up" he said. But Tarble said it was over. This isn't a battle till death. Tarble ran to Danko and helped him up. "It was a good spar" said Tarble. Danko smiled to Tarble and fell a sleep. Tarble was happy. An old enemy became a friend.

Now He knows who the guy was. He Will never forgett what he did.
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Admin
Gohan

Joining as Tarble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining as Tarble   Joining as Tarble I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:29 pm

You have Tarble. Once all is prepared, you will be E-Mailed with your password.
Back to top Go down

Joining as Tarble
Page 1 of 1