Dragonball Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Limitless

The Dragonball RPG that has Limitless Possibilities.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vegeta's Rage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta
Admin
Vegeta

Vegeta's Rage Empty
PostSubject: Vegeta's Rage   Vegeta's Rage I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:41 pm

Vegeta was high in the shy looking down at a dense forest, as usual the only thing on his mind was becoming stronger than anyone else in the universe, but that would still take alot more training. The Prince of Saiyans swiftly flew down into the forest blasting down tree's as he went, suddenly he stopped mid flight and focused all of his energy into a single blast aiming it at the ground beneath him, there was a deafening explosion which kicked up a massive dust cloud. After the dust settled a huge portion of the forest was gone and Vegeta stood in a huge crater without a scratch on him.

"No this is not good enough, i must be stronger" The Saiyan yelled, Vegeta blasted off like a rocket back into the air, he flew for about two minuets till he found an isolated area with no sign of life. The Prince set down and started blasting rock, each exploded with fearsome force but still Vegeta's rage continued to grow. Vegeta knew the source of his rage and it had a name.....Kakarot, his fellow Saiyan had always been a thorn in his side always growing stronger than the prince. "I will be stronger than you Kakarot, then i will be the most powerful fighter in the universe!" Vegeta yelled as loud as he could.

Vegeta's energy bounced around him like he was on fire, he gritted his teeth and started to fly at some of the taller rock formations, the Prince kicked the first one he came to shattering it into tiny pieces. All he kept thinking about was Kakarot and as he did his aura became brighter and brighter till it looked like he was going to explode, "I am the Prince of all Saiyans, i deserve to be the strongest!" and with that Vegeta blasted off into the distance to continue his training.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballlimitless.rpg-board.net
Gohan
Admin
Gohan

Vegeta's Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Rage   Vegeta's Rage I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:46 am

Well done!

Increases:

Power: 95
Health: 70
Back to top Go down

Vegeta's Rage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Limitless :: Northen Galaxy :: Planet Earth-
Jump to: