Dragonball Limitless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Limitless

The Dragonball RPG that has Limitless Possibilities.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entry Form for Cell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cell

Entry Form for Cell Empty
PostSubject: Entry Form for Cell   Entry Form for Cell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:59 am

1 Character: (please Character list)
-Cell

2 Email Address:
-Killerboy43@hotmail.com

3 Are you good, Evil, or Neutral:
-Evil

4 Write a story the Character you wish to play as, must be at least 200 words:

A loud bark emitted from the forest, booming at a high frequency. A slimy, green being set foot in front of a house far away from the civilization. The horrific monster looked at the wooden cabin. Left to him, a dark forest. To the right, a few bushes and a pair of red flowerbeds. It had a beautiful aroma.

Then, he saw the cabin. Right, maybe fifty meters away from the road, covered by five thick trees, was a brown cabin. A door in the middle, and two, small windows on both sides. There were people inside. The people caused a lot of noise and the bio-android had the urge for an assault. As smoothly as he could, he turned the doorknob down, opening the door, making a little squeaky noise. The people heard this. They blew the fire of their lantarn off and hid below the furniture.

Cell's loud footsteps made the humans shiver. Hiding was useless. Utterly foolish, regarding the circumstances. "Pathetic planet, it doesn't even provide a decent challenge." murmured Cell, looking through the darkness in the living room. He used his hands to blow the northeastern side of the cabin and the shivering humans were stumbled upon his feet.

"Well, guess I'm going to have dinner eventually!" He shouted, inserting his tail in the female's back, draining all the blood within her. When he was done, he injected the tail once more, this time into a man's back, claiming the lifeforce he had. After his task was completed, the empty corpses began to rot on the floor, as Cell blasted through the roof.

"This is so embarassing, I might have to leave the planet to find a worthy opponent!" he spoke to himself, vanishing out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Admin
Vegeta

Entry Form for Cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry Form for Cell   Entry Form for Cell I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:19 am

well i have decided that you shall have the Charactar Cell congratualtions. and email has been sent to your account with the details.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballlimitless.rpg-board.net

Entry Form for Cell
Page 1 of 1